One of the most loved rackets out there because of its power to give EXPLOSIVE SHOTS!
Let’s have a look at its pros and cons!
This video by Yonex is a must watch!
Do you love to give explosive shots? Wants to increase your smash speeds?
Then this #1 Best Badminton Racket is must have buddy!
All the rackets of Yonex in Astrox series had utilised next-generation graphite “Namd” in the shaft but Astrox 99 has Namd in the entire body of the Racket! ( Including frame, contact with the shuttle)
How does this Graphite Namd help?
It helps in increasing the snap back speed of the shaft which further helps in producing greater smash speeds. Since this racket has Namd in its whole body, so its power to produce greater smash speed is just beyond awesome 😉 !
Some Amazing features of this #1 best badminton racket are
- The next generation graphite “Namd” is present in the shaft due to which there’s a large increase in the snap back speed of the shaft. This also gives greater smash speeds!
- Provides explosive shot because the racket returns from flexed to straight at the end of the swing.
- Namd has an awesome feature, it improves the adhesion of the graphite fibers and resin by attaching nanomaterial directly to the graphite fiber.
- It helps in reducing Air Resistance
Benefits of this #1 best badminton racket are
- Gives Explosive shots!
- Greater flex from the shaft.
- Smooth transition from shot to shot.
- Gives Awesome feel to the player due to reduced air resistance by this racket.
- If you are an advanced player, this badminton racket would provide awesome benefits for you 🙂 !
Here’s a very detailed review of Yonex Astrox 99 #1 Best Badminton Racket by Paul Stewart sir!
Design of Yonex Astrox 99
The Design of this #1 Best Badminton Racket Yonex Astrox 99 has been inspired by the power and energy of the sun
Trademark Technology used in Astrox 99 #1 Best Badminton Racket
Rotational Generator System is a a trademark technology developed by Yonex which contributes to a smooth transition from shot to shot. This helps the players maximises the effect of the entire Namd body!
Finally, I would like to conclude that if you are an intermediate player or an advanced player who loves to give explosive shots and want a superior flex from your shaft to crush your opponent, then this badminton would best suit you buddy!
PS- A good badminton racket will not surely help you in mastering your game. It can give you a temporary good feel and a good start but NOTHING CAN REPLACE PRACTICE! So make sure you get off your ass,take action, train consistently and go to that next level 😉
If you haven’t already, check out the Reviews of Top 18 Best Badminton Racket (2019)! 😀